Don't wait to enjoy your life - call now to book an appointment!
Complete the form to Request a Booking Online or Call 1-888-636-7377
Clinical Trials Note 1:
The words “clinical study” and “clinical trial” are used interchangeably. At Canadian Men’s Clinic, we conduct clinical studies in a variety of therapeutic areas. For men visiting our sexual health clinic, the studies that may be appropriate would include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Low sex drive
- Low testosterone
- Male ageing
- Prostate related studies
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
In general there is NO COST for participating in a clinical study. Often, the study subject will receive reimbursements for participating in the study. These reimbursements may vary from study to study, and are based on the type of study and on approval from an institutional review board. Generally, the study subject will receive detailed assessments and will spend more time than usual with the doctor and study staff investigating the particular concern. Participating in a clinical study may mean the patient will have access to an investigational drug that is not yet available to the general public, however this is not always the case. Many clinical trials involve treatment options that have already undergone safety studies and have been approved for sale to the public. In some instances, the study sponsor may be interested in other ways the drug can be used, or they may be simply interested in continuing to study the effects of the medication even after marketing approval has been granted.
If you think you may be interested in participating in a clinical study, please fill in the form below and/or send us your name and contact information by email or fax. (See instructions below).
- E-MAIL: Research@MensClinic.com
- FAX: (416) 850-3730
When we receive your answers, we will check to see if you qualify for any of the studies currently in progress or for any of our upcoming studies. Someone from our clinic will contact you by telephone or e-mail. If you qualify for one of our studies, you will be given the option to book a screening visit. During your screening visit, you will be given more detailed information about the study and you can choose whether you want to participate or not.
- Cut and paste the rest of this page (including the contact details and list of questions) into a new e-mail message and then answer each question by typing beside it.
- Please type “Study” in the subject line
- Email to: Research@MensClinic.com. You will need to cut and paste this email address into the “to” line. Alternatively, you can print this page, fill in your answers with a black pen, and fax it to (416) 850-3730.
First name: _____________________________________________________________
Last name: _____________________________________________________________
Daytime number: _____________________________________________________________
Evening number: _____________________________________________________________
Cell number: _____________________________________________________________
E-mail address: _____________________________________________________________
Do you live/work in or near Toronto? Y___ N___ where?__________________
Are you already a patient of our clinic? Y___ N___ If yes, chart #: ___________
Please Note: By sending us your personal information and answers to the questions below, you are providing us with consent to contact you about clinical studies that may be appropriate for you. Your personal information will remain COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL This information will only be used by our clinic staff. Your personal information is NEVER given out to anyone outside of our clinic. Your name WILL NOT be added to any junk mail list and you can choose to remove your name from our clinical trial list at any time. Your Initials: _______
For each question, answer YES, NO or DON’T KNOW. Please add in any applicable notes.
Are you 18 years or older? ____________________________
Do you have any of the following issues:
- Difficulty getting or maintaining an erection?
- Premature ejaculation? (ejaculating before you want to)
- Low sex drive?
- Complete lack of interest in sex?
- Do you believe that you have, or may have low testosterone levels?
- Delayed ejaculation?
- Inability to ejaculate and/or to orgasm?
- Painful ejaculation?
Any other sexual difficulty? Please describe.
- Do you have very high or very low blood pressure?
Any other significant health problems? (please describe)
- Past surgeries?
- Any serious injuries or trauma?
- Are you currently in a stable relationship (for 6 months or more)?
- Have you ever tried Viagra, Cialis or Levitra?
- Have you experienced any severe side effects with these medications?
- What medications have you taken in the past 4 weeks? (including prescription drugs, over the counter drugs, and herbal remedies or vitamins)
- Which of the medications above do you think you will need to continue taking? (Please indicate if you take it regularly or occasionally)
- Do you use any devices or techniques such as vacuum pump or start/stop technique to help improve your sexual performance?
- Can you read, write and understand English without any help?
- Is it difficult for you to get to and from our clinic at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto?
- Any other questions or notes:
Someone from our clinic will contact you within a few days should you qualify for any of our trial requirements. If you need to call us first, you can call our main number at: (416) 636-7377 or 1-888-636-7377.